Wednesday, December 16, 2015

You keep track of all my sorrows.





You keep track of all my sorrows.
(Henry Law, "Psalms" 1878)

"You keep track of all my sorrows. You 
have collected all my tears in Your bottle. 
You have recorded each one in Your book." 
    Psalm 56:8

"God sees me," is the sweet solace of the 
true believer. "He knows the way that I take," 
will make that rugged way seem smooth. 

If perils and distress so shake the heart that 
plenteous tears give evidence of suffering, 
these tears are marked on high, and tender 
compassion will wipe them all away. 

The day has not yet come when there shall be 
no more tears. But the day is always present 
when they awaken sympathy in the Redeemer's 
breast. He who wept on earth will soon wipe 
all tears away! 

"And God will wipe away every tear from their 
 eyes."  Rev. 21:4



No comments:

Post a Comment