Monday, May 25, 2020

I want God, thats all! (L. Ravenhill)



 I want God thats all... My goal is God himself!

 Lets go back to Him! "If He is gonna come in, other things have to go out. Every area of you which is unclean He will purge!" (L Ravenhill)

 "And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart. " (Jeremiah.24:7)

 "I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh. I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and you shall keep my ordinances, and do them." (Ezekiel 36:25-27) 

"Repent!" (Jesus)

 Full version of this sermon: Moved by the Holy Ghost (In 1991 by Leonard Ravenhill) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=564Xc...


No comments:

Post a Comment